Abandoned but still beautiful buildings
Each building has its own unique history. What story that another abandoned house can tell you? Will it be criminal thriller? Or may be a spooky story about the ghosts? Or a hymn to industrial revolution? Can you feel fear, curiosity or just a lot of questions: when it was built, or how long ago people abandoned it, for what reason?
Usually, abandoned buildings are frightening and attractive at the same time. They are strange. We have prepared a list of the most famous abandoned buildings. So let’s take a look at them.
1. Ryugyong Hotel, Pyongyang, North Korea.
2. Domino Sugar Factory, Brooklyn, New York City, USA.
3. Michigan Building, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
4. Bannerman Castle, Pollopel Island, New York, USA.
5. Hashima Island, Nagasaki, Japan.
6. Miranda Castle, Celles, Belgium.
7. Chambre de Commerce, Antwerp, Belgium.
8. Pripyat, Ukraine.
9. City Hall Subway, New York City, New York, USA.
10. Yekaterinburg TV Tower, Yekaterinburg, Russia.
11. Spreepark, Berlin, Germany.
12. Sathorn Unique, Bankok, Thailand.
13. Six Flags New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
14. Czestochowa Train Depot, Czestochowa, Poland.
15. Nicosia International Airport, Cyprus.