10. Lymes disease – this infectious disease is derives from Borrelia tick bite. Symptoms are skin changes, headaches, mild fever, joint and muscle pains. Very easy to be misdiagnosed and get wrong cure. Only House, M.D. will help you but he is on TV not your local hospital.
9. Morgellons Disease is not recognized by most doctors. The first case in the contemporary history was detected in 2002. Symptoms are spontaneous skin lesions, self-generated excoriations causing pain and intense itching, moving sensations under the skin, cognitive dysfunction.
8. Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease – rare brain disorder also known as Mad Cow Disease. Quick and deadly.
7. Parkinson Disease – (PD) degenerative movement disorder of the central nervous system. Unlike Creutzfeldt-Jakob it’s pretty common among elderly people. Very difficult to diagnose and actually no 100% working cure.
6. Crohn’s Disease – inflammatory bowel disease, the general name for diseases that cause swelling in the intestines. Because the symptoms of Crohn’s disease are similar to other intestinal disorders, such as irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis, it can be difficult to diagnose.
5. Autoimmune Disorders – not a disease actually. It’s more symptom when the human body treats some of its organs like invaders.
4. Pica – eating disorder when someone could eat dirt, clay, metal pieces or other non-eatable substances. No reasons known.
3. Alzheimer’s – neurodegenerative disease with unknown reasons. Causes short-term memory loss, forgetfulness, deterioration of musculature and mobility, inability to feed oneself. Almost 24 million people across the world are living with Alzheimer’s but still no cure.
2. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or CFS – a person with CFS always feeling a little tired. No reasons known, no cure available.
And the number one is… Common Cold. Everyone knows what it is. Most people getting it every year. But science knows very little about it. Take some pills and you feel better in a week. Sleep well, drink hot tea, wear warm closes – and you fell better in seven days.